It’s been so long since I’ve done a Mac haul, but this video has totally inspired me to buy a few products from there as soon as possible. I love everything about this subtle, but party-ready look- a healthy, luminous skin, soft smoky eye, full brows and nude lips. So if you’re looking for ideas for a festive party look, then I’d highly recommend watching this video tutorial by Natalia Shik, a super-talented Russian makeup artist.
I’m a big fan of MAC Paint Pots as they’re super easy to use on the go and stay put well during the day. I picked up a few shades including Superwatt, Indianwood and Vintage Selection, but next time I really want to get one in the shade Constructivist, a metallic deep brown, as well.
- Electric Cool Eye Shadow in Superwatt: a shimmery medium taupe
- Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Indianwood: a metallic bronze gold
- Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Vintage Selection: a shimmery champagne
- Eye Shader Brush in No. 239: a soft, dense brush for packing on eyeshadow
- Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering: a medium ash brown
- Eye Kohl in Teddy: a shimmery medium brown
Have you made any new purchases as of late?