I have to admit that I’ve been in the mood for shopping lately. Which means I’ve finally managed to pick a few things up that have been on my beauty wish-list for ages. And, no, I don’t regret my ‘shopping spree’ one bit. Here’s a little look at what I got.
- Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Ash Brown: Finally got it in the shade that matches my brow color perfectly. This one has more of a cool undertone, which is exactly what I was looking for.
- Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush: I know everyone speaks highly of this brush, so of course I had to have one for myself. I really wanted to invest in a high-quality foundation brush because it’s what I use on a daily basis.
- Burberry ‘List Mist’ Lipstick in Heather Pink: Ah, Burberry Beauty, you’ve done it again. I’m just in awe of how gorgeous this color is; a subtle sheer pink that will look great with any look and on any occasion.
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Concealer in Light: The ‘Double Wear’ foundation is probably one of my all-time favorites, so obviously I had to try the concealer from this range. It really does provide high coverage without looking cakey.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Liner in Rosewood: This is the perfect brownish pink lip liner that lasts really well on the lips. Sometimes I wear this alone (without a lipstick or gloss) and it looks absolutely great. My current favorite ‘my lips but better’ product.
- Yves Rocher 3-in-1 Eye Pencil in 08 Blanc: I can’t believe how much of a difference waterlining the eyes can make; this thing seriously makes me look more awake and makes my eyes look much bigger, too.