Thanks to the annual VIB Rouge sale I picked up a few beauty bits I’ve been lusting after for quite a while. I mean who would’ve said no to fifteen percent off at Sephora? Probably not many; considering the fact that they offer the discount only twice a year. Anyways, here’s a quick look at what I bought.
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer: If you have a tendency to get noticeable dry patches (argh, which are so annoying) after putting on your foundation then you need to try this. Seriously, it makes a world of a difference. My foundation (or whatever base product I’m applying) goes on so much smoother and lasts so much longer with this primer.
- Nars Blush in Amour: Am I the only one who buys things right off the bet when they see the sign ‘only a few left’? Well, hope not. Because surely that had influenced my decision to purchase the following shade of blush. But no regrets here, it’s a nice peachy pink that frankly compliments my skin tone really well.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation The hype is real with this one. Hands down one of the best foundations I’ve ever tried, so I got another one (in the shade 4.5) which matches my skin tone perfectly.
- Dior Addict Lip Maximizer: As you probably already know this is one of my favorite lip glosses of all time: (1) it keeps my lips moisturized and smooth ; (2) creates an illusion of fuller, plump lips. What’s not to love? And yes, this is my third time purchasing it.
- Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy: You all probably know about my obsession with lip balms, so of course I had to give this one a try as it is quite popular in the blogging world. Have you tried it?
Have you made any purchases during the Spring Beauty Insider sale?